My fan is wobbling during operation.
- Remove the fan’s airfoils.
- Make sure the colored dot sticker on the bottom of each airfoil matches the corresponding sticker on the motor hub.
- If the stickers on the airfoils do not match the stickers on the fan motor, move the airfoils to the matching attachment points.
- If they already match, continue reading.
- Make sure that the gaps between each airfoil are the same.
- If your fan was installed with the universal mount, make sure the mounting ball wedge has been installed and that it is seated in the correct position. Verify the wedge screw is tight against the ball.
- Make sure that all mounting hardware is tight.
- Make sure that the airfoils are properly aligned and are securely fastened to the fan hub.
If an airfoil is damaged, or you are still having issues, please give us a call at 855-694-2458 (Option 3).