I have a new router, or my Wi-Fi settings have changed, and now I can’t control my Haiku Light.
Your Haiku Light won’t be able to communicate with your new router until you’ve connected it using the Haiku Home app. If you have a new Wi-Fi SSID (network name) and password to go with that new router, have it handy.
- Reset your Haiku Light’s network settings:
- Make sure that your light is receiving power.
- Press and hold the Light Power button. The light will pulse after a few seconds.
- Press the (plus) button on the remote. The light will pulse one time to indicate that the default Haiku Wi-Fi network has been reset.
- Tap , and then tap Connect A Device. Follow the on-screen prompts to connect your product to the new Wi-Fi router. Make sure you know your new Wi-Fi SSID (network name) and password. For a more detailed look at the setup process, see How do I control my light using my smartphone or tablet?