How do I restore my product to its factory settings?
Note: A factory reset will re-broadcast the default Haiku Wi-Fi network, clear any device and room names, delete existing scheduled events, and reset all other settings back to original values.
- Press and hold any power button (fan or light) on your remote for 5 seconds.
- After 5 seconds, the blue LED indicators will turn off and on.
- Within 30 seconds of the LEDs blinking, press any (minus) button on your remote. The fan will beep, and its LEDs will blink rapidly.
- When the LED indicators stop blinking, the network reset is complete.
If the above reset sequence did not work, bring your fan to a complete stop and try the following:
- Press the following button sequence on the remote: Whoosh, Whoosh, Clear, Timer, Speed Down.
- You will hear a beep after pressing each button, indicating that the fan received the command.
- When the LED indicators stop blinking, the network reset is complete. Check your mobile device’s Wi-Fi settings to make sure the fan’s network is now visible.
- Make sure that the light is receiving power.
- Press and hold the (On/Off) button until the light starts blinking.
- Press the Light (minus) button. The light will turn off momentarily then blink rapidly.
- When the light stops blinking, the light’s factory settings have been restored.
Haiku Wall Control
- Press and hold either power button (center of fan or light controls) for five seconds.
- The wall control’s LED indicators will blink.
- Within 30 seconds, press any — button on the wall control. The LED indicators will turn on momentarily then blink rapidly.
- When the LED indicators stop blinking, the wall control’s factory settings are restored.