How do I reset my fan’s network settings?
Note: A network reset will only re-broadcast the default Haiku Wi-Fi network. All your product names, rooms, events, and other settings will not be changed.
- Press and hold a power button (fan or light) on the remote for 5 seconds. After 5 seconds, the blue LED indicators will blink.
- Within 30 seconds of the LED indicators blinking, press the (plus) button on the remote. The fan will beep, and its LED indicators will blink rapidly.
- When the LED indicators stop blinking, the network reset is complete.
If the above sequence doesn’t work, bring your fan to a complete stop and try the following:
- On the remote, press the following button sequence: Whoosh, Whoosh, Clear, Timer, Fan On/Off.
- You will hear a beep after pressing each button, indicating that the fan received the command. Note: the fan will only beep if fan beeps were not turned off.
- When the network reset is accepted, the fan’s blue indicator lights will form a circle. Check your mobile device’s Wi-Fi settings to make sure the fan’s network is now visible.
- After a network reset, your fan’s custom settings (preferences, schedules, etc.) are retained.