How do I disable my Haiku Light’s Wi-Fi signal?
Note: Disabling your Haiku products’ Wi-Fi signal will make it invisible in your mobile devices’ Wi-Fi settings and prevent connection to the Haiku Home App.
- Make sure your light has firmware version 2.3.2 (or later). To see which firmware version your light has, open the Haiku Home App, tap , then tap Update Firmware to see the firmware version of each connected Haiku product. If required, you can update your light’s firmware from this screen.
- Restore your light to its factory settings.
- While pointing the remote at the light, press and hold the light ON/OFF button until the light blinks.
- Within 30 seconds, press the “plus” button five times.
- The light will turn on briefly and then stop blinking. The light’s Wi-Fi signal is now disabled.
Note: To re-enable the products’ Wi-Fi signal, complete a network reset using the remote control.