How do I disable my Haiku fan’s Wi-Fi signal?
Note: Disabling your Haiku products’ Wi-Fi signal will make it invisible in your mobile devices’ Wi-Fi settings and prevent connection to the Haiku Home App.
- Make sure your fan has firmware version 2.3.2 (or later). To see which firmware version your fan has, open the Haiku Home App, tap , then tap Update Firmware to see the firmware version of each connected Haiku product. If required, you can update your fan’s firmware from this screen.
- Restore your fan to its factory settings.
- While pointing the remote at the fan, press and hold the fan ON/OFF button until the LED indicators blink.
- Within 30 seconds, press the “plus” button five times.
- The LED indicators will turn on briefly and then stop blinking. The fan’s Wi-Fi signal is now disabled.
Note: To re-enable the products’ Wi-Fi signal, complete a network reset using the remote control.