How do I control my Haiku products with Amazon Alexa?
Use Amazon Alexa-enabled devices to control your Haiku fans and lights using simple voice commands.
- Download the Amazon Alexa app and set up your Amazon Alexa-enabled devices.
- Verify all of your Haiku devices are turned on.
- Within the Alexa app, go to Settings, and then Skills.
- Under Skills, search for “Haiku Home” and select Enable Skill.
- When prompted, log in to your Haiku Home account and authorize its link with Alexa.
- Tell Alexa to discover your devices.
- After discovery, you can operate your Haiku devices using voice control.
Things to Try
- “Alexa, turn on my family room fan.”
- “Alexa, turn off my family room fan.”
- “Alexa, set my family room fan to 3.”
- “Alexa, turn up my family room fan.”
- “Alexa, turn down my family room fan.”
- “Alexa, turn on my family room light.”
- “Alexa, turn off my family room light.”
- “Alexa, set my family room light to 80%.”
- “Alexa, brighten my family room light.”
- “Alexa, dim my family room light.”
- Connect your Haiku products to Alexa.
- Connect your other lights and/or switches to Alexa.
- In the Alexa app, tap , and then tap Smart Home
- Under Your Groups, create a group that includes your Haiku products and smart home devices that you want to work together.
- Use Alexa’s voice commands to control your groups.