How do I control my Haiku products with Amazon Alexa?
Note: Voice control of Haiku fans and lights requires a Wi-Fi connection and an Alexa-enabled device like Echo, Dot, or Fire Stick.
- Download the Amazon Alexa app (iOS or Android) and verify your Alexa device is set up and ready for use.
- Verify that your Haiku fans and lights are receiving power.
- In the Haiku Home app, tap , and select “My Haiku Home Account.” Make sure you are signed in to your Haiku Home account and your Haiku devices are listed under My Haiku Devices.
If you don’t have a Haiku Home Account, tap , select “My Haiku Home Account” and follow the on-screen instructions to create one.
- Within the Alexa app, go to the Menu, then select Skills.
- Under Skills, search for “Haiku Home” and select Enable.
- You will then be prompted to sign in to your Haiku Home account and authorize its connection to Alexa. Note: you must use the same email account and password used in the Haiku Home app for Alexa to discover your Haiku products and Rooms.
- Tell Alexa to discover your devices.
- After discovery is complete, you can control your Haiku fans and lights using voice commands.
- For a list of commands that you can use, click here.